MANAGEMENT POLICY STATEMENT
Integrated Management System Policy Statement
TCI recognizes the world’s growing needs for energy and aims to produce quality products and related services at competitive price with minimum impact to the environment without compromising on safety and health.
TCI is committed to quality, environment, safety and health in all of its business activities. In achieving the policy, management is dedicated to:
- Provide quality products and services that meet customers’ expectations within specified time frame at competitive price.
- Continually strive to improve a quality of product and services, environment, safety and health through effective implementation of Integrated Management System in meeting customers, community at large, legal and other requirements.
- Develop competent and productive work force to achieve operational excellence and fully comply with all relevant environmental, safety and health, and regulations, legislative and other requirements.
- Aim for minimum defects and adverse to environment and prevention of injury and ill health through communication to our employees, customers, vendors and stakeholders.
- Comply with applicable environmental, safety, health, legal and other requirements and report to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Provide the frame work for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, safety & health objectives and targets.
- Well Integrated Management System using machine intelligence, supply chain management and data analytic.