Started in 1957, as Malayan Cables Limited (the first cable manufacturer in Malaysia) Tenaga Cable Industries Sdn Bhd has a long fifty glorious years and illustrious history of growth and achievements. In 1999, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysia utility giant, acquired majority shares through its wholly owned subsidiary, TNB Ventures Sdn Bhd and renamed the company as Tenaga Cable Industries Sdn. Bhd. or TCI.
TCI plants are located at Lot 2, Jalan P/12, Section 10, Kawasan Perusahaan Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia which occupies more than 54, 000 sq meters of land area and more than 14,000 sq meters of build up area. read more